
I got the recipe from the Joy of Baking, which is where I get a lot of my recipes. If you like baking, it's a good site to check out! I think I did pretty good, considering I'd never before in my life made banana bread.
I wasn't too sure how the caramel and pecans would come out but it's really nice. Chewy and crunchy and delicious! I may be bringing some of the baked goodies with me when I go to my friend's tomorrow. She's taking photography classes and needed models and I volunteered... Which sort of turned into vintage clothing photos, and other photos involving one of my snakes and a skull haha... It'll be fun anyway, and I may have the chance to take photos of others in some of my vintage pieces!
Anyway, that's it for now, cheers! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:
YUM! and have a fun shoot tomorrow, hopefully it won't be too cold!
Post a Comment