Sunday, November 21, 2010

I spoke too soon

So while my back isn't anywhere near back to normal, I did feel well enough today to actually get dressed. And since I've been stuck in the house for days, mostly laying about so as not to aggravate my back, now that I've recovered some movement, I had to do something! So I took outfit photos. Although I think now that I should not spend too much time standing since my back hurts a little more again... Anyhow, the photos.

Nov 21 2010 B
Blouse - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Wool Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Wool Tights - Fancy Sox
Leg Warmers - Ardene's 3 for $10
Shoes - Spring $10 on sale

Nov 21 2010 A

These leg warmers have cute little buttons on them. The only bummer is they seem to weigh down the leg warmer and I wind up stepping on the silly things all the time unless I'm wearing shoes.

I am happy that I feel well enough to go to dinner at my friend's however. A good vegan meal and playing a board game with friends! Definitely spells good Sunday evening that does. Hopefully my back continues to mend - although I'm trying to be careful - and I can get back to being myself again. I miss dancing around the house like I usually do!

Hope you're all having a good weekend. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment