Saturday, November 20, 2010

Not good

So I might disappear for a little while... I've been having some major back problems these last few days. I can barely walk, bending or leaning is excruciating, and leaving the house is completely out of the question.

It really sucks - not only for the pain - but because I'm missing out on so much this weekend. It's my friend's birthday today, and I can't attend, and tomorrow I was invited to a vegan dinner and board game night, which I will still likely feel too unwell to go to either.

I'm spending most of my time laying down reading (a firsthand account of a boy's time living with real gypsies) or watching Disney movies.

If I can't get any outfit shots soon, I'll think of something else to post. Hope you all have a better weekend than me!

Cheers!

P.S. I've been addicted to the Beatles lately... love their Revolver album.

1 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

wow, i soooo wish you could go to the hot springs i went to. i think that soaking there would really help your back. well, i am so sorry to hear that you're in pain and i hope you get better soon. meanwhile, i hope you can fully relax and enjoy those movies and books!

Post a Comment