Top - Thrifted from the Value Village
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Leggings - Who knows?
Anyway, some of you might be wondering what that random white fuzzy thing is... And it's a fox tail, on a key chain. I collect furs and bones and taxidermied animals, odd as that may seem.
This thing glows in black light, believe it or not!
I decorate my home with strange little things, personal little touches. Last Halloween I found a little hanging picture frame, pumpkin shaped, and promptly purchased it to put a photo of my tarantula named Pumpkin inside it.
The dried bouquet from my college graduation...
I've had people describe my home as part museum, part mountain lodge, part fun house haha... I'm sure it would probably unsettle more than one person to have animal skulls in their bedroom but it feels like home to me.
Cheers!




1 comments:
Nice thrift finds!
Post a Comment