
Skirt - Purchased at Ragtime Vintage
Shawl - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Biker boots - Spring on sale for $20
For lack of anywhere better to go - and because gas is expensive - I just drove out to the Ottawa river again, same place as seen in this post. The rock sculptures have all now either been destroyed by the strong current, or are submerged by the higher water.

I also just today acquired Photoshop, so I'm likely going to be fussing around with my blog photos and trying to learn something at least sorta useful. But really it's just fun, heh.

I really love the fact that this shawl - if I can still call it that - has "sleeves" which makes doing things while wearing it so much easier. I tend to feel like shawls are slowly trying to eat me, but this one gives me freedom of movement! Not to mention that it keeps my arms better covered, which is handy when it's chill out.



I wasn't out for long - the wind was still pretty cool and quite strong by the river - but it felt nice to get back outside and feel the sun on my face. Got to enjoy these days while they last because they won't be around for much longer!
Cheers!

3 comments:
wow! what an awesome shawl/pancho you have there! all my favorite colors.
and what a beautiful, crisp day! gorgeous photos :D
That shawl with sleeves is awesome, and so lovely with the long flowy skirt!
i love shawls! i need one. thanks for all the nice comments on my blog <3
Post a Comment