Friday, April 8, 2011

FBFF Spring Trends

This week's FBFF is about favourite spring trends! Okay, so I am going to go ahead and admit I have no idea what the "spring trends" really are. I don't really pay that much attention to trends or the latest fashions - although I'm starting to. I'm just going to wing this and go with what I've been seeing a lot of lately!

Feminine Florals


Bold Blocky Colours 


Delicate Neutrals and Lace



Flared Jeans



I am definitely happy that floral patterns are in this spring. Fun, feminine, I can't get enough of it. And as a fan of bright fun colours, the bold colour blocking going on is another thing I'm digging this season. I also have to admit I've fallen in love with lace and delicate pieces. They're a bit impractical but just so cute! As for the flared leg jeans... while I don't wear pants myself (very rarely anyway) I really think this is a fun take on the bell bottoms from days gone past.

Are you digging this spring's trends or are they not your thing? I think this is the first time I've ever actually really liked a lot of what's considered "trendy", so I'm rather surprised I like so much of it myself.

And it's Friday! Glorious Friday! I hope you all have a great weekend. Cheers!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Well, this floral/lace and leather thing I am all over. I know it's trendy but I love it. You're right on about the color blocking-it's a big trend this season. I am totally staying out of that one. The flared jeans were a staple of mine foe years and years and I've not switched to skinny's...so no bells for this girl.

Thank you for your sweet comment! I hope you're having a really wonderful spring.
XO,
Claire

Lori said...

I have a pair of flared pants, but I think I'm too short to really pull that look off. I agree with Claire, I will stick to skinnies. Probably will not do color blocking either.
Love the lace and floral stuff though. Very romantic.

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

I love love love it! Especially the lace! :)

Post a Comment