My outfit posts will probably be sparse the next little while since I'm going to be occupied doing a lot of packing, but I'm still going to make an effort to post regularly-ish. I was reading Audi's dress review post about a dress from the Red Dress Shoppe, over at Fashion For Nerds, and one of the dresses for sale... ! So gorgeous! It's called the Nightingale Dress, what a perfect name for such a sweet dress!
And since I'm daydreaming... here's what I'd pair it with! Some groovy sandals from Blowfish, this white and yellow handbag from Lulu's and these cute jasper earrings from Peace Frog Designs on Etsy. And bare legs of course!
There's just enough yellow and white detailing in the dress that the handbag jives perfectly (so far as I'm concerned) and the sandals just look fun and comfy. I'd actually probably purchase the dress at some point but I'm not super keen about those two buttons right in the middle of the bodice. Which is too bad because the print on it is just so divine... What items are you lusting after these days?
Cheers!



2 comments:
I like that dress. Red Dress Shoppe has some cute stuff.
Oh wow, that dress is amazing! I miss your own outfit shots tho ;)
Post a Comment