Monday, July 25, 2011

Here and Gone

Hello everyone! It feels like forever since I wrote my scheduled posts before heading off for Alberta. Two weeks is such a very long time - and yet not long enough!

I'm up to my eyeballs in things to catch up on though. Blog posts (expect oodles of comments from me as I read my way through your posts!) and new pins on Pinterest and the journals and deviations on Deviant Art. Plus all the other stuff I waste my time doing online.

There are literally hundreds of photos from my trip for me to go through, but expect to see some soon! Until then though, have a gander at this groovy bus that was at Motion Notion this year.


I hope you're all having a good Monday! Cheers!

2 comments:

oomph. said...

can't wait to see the pics!

[oomph.]

Vanessa said...

Yay for photos! Glad your travels were safe!

Post a Comment