Cropped cardi - Thrifted from Value Village
Tank top - Fairweather
Skirt - Thrifted from Rebuilt Resources
Shoes - Spring
I never thought I'd love this little cropped cardigan so much. I wish I had more in different colours. It's really handy for when I want to wear something slightly-too-sleeveless at work.
I'm trying really hard to do new poses! Even I'm getting bored looking at myself standing the same exact way in all my photos. I'm just so picky, and it's hard to tell if what you're doing looks good until you see the photo, and then trying to tweak that pose without seeing yourself... I really envy all the bloggers who have someone else to take their photos!
My shell earrings were all over the place in some of these photos, and I have no idea why? There was no wind at all, and they're quite heavy. It's a mystery!
Today is the last day of Motion Notion, and I'm heading back to my boyfriend's place to spend the rest of the week. I'm sure I'm probably just praying for a shower right now haha...
Hope you're all having a good Monday and had a great weekend! Cheers!




3 comments:
these colors are ultra lovely together, you look so sweet!
you look so pretty! i love that flower print and the color mixing.
Love the floral skirt. So glad you were able to have your mom fix it for you so you could wear it again.
Post a Comment