Today's outfit photos are pretty horrible, but I just couldn't seem to get the shots I wanted. I'd either cut off my head, or my feet, or an arm... or they were blurry... always something! So here they are, in all their horrible glory!
This is pretty much the only good photo that came out of the 50 or so I took.
Shirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Jean Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Leg Warmers - Ardene's 3 pairs for $10
I know it's blurry, but I liked the pose!
I accidentally used the 2 second timer and not the 10 second timer, and so instead of wasting a shot... I made a silly, and this is what happened haha...
I really dig the crazy pattern on the shirt, and it's just so bright and cheery. It's actually just long enough that I could wear it with some good leggings, but I had the strongest desire to wear leg warmers and that's what won over today. I own several shirts with the faux wrap around the bust, it's a cut that really suits me so I tend to pounce whenever I see one I really like.
Now... in the spirit of oncoming cold weather and my sudden desire for leg warmers... here are some shots from Flickr of people rocking the leg warmers and looking great!
I hope the sun comes out soon... There are places I want to go see that don't do well being seen in the rain... I'm thinking of dropping in on a new thrift store sometime soon, too, so look forward to another shop post. Cheers!










0 comments:
Post a Comment