Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tiny Little Flowers

I'm all dressed up today, with nowhere to go! Well, the grocery store, but that doesn't count! I'm wearing cute little kitten heels, but I have to be honest and say I don't actually wear those out. They're adorable, but also painful, and I only wear them whenever I'm at work (in a library) and know I won't be doing a lot of walking. (Pardon my dazed expression, didn't get much sleep last night!)

Sept 15 2010 C

Blouse - Thrifted from the Salvation Army for $7
Skirt - I'm guessing either Smart Set or Suzy Shier, purchased for work years ago
Leggings - Ardene's 3 for $12
Shoes - Black kitten heels from Spring

Sept 15 2010 B

It's too bad these are painful to wear when walking on anything but carpet, because they really are adorable little shoes!

Sept 15 2010 A

I'm only starting to wear high waisted skirts and it took me ages to finally get photos that didn't make me feel like I was wearing a sack of potatoes! I absolutely adore this blouse though, it has the cutest little pink and peach flower pattern on a deep rose colour, and it's so smooth and silky to the touch. Plus it has the cute little scarf tie, with a button hole at one end so I don't have to have it around my neck if I don't want.

I often feel overdressed or out of place when I dress like this, but then I usually notice I'm the only one who doesn't look like I just left the gym or rolled out of bed and I don't feel so strange.

Anyhow, there's dinner to make (thai pineapple rice and peanut chicken!) so I best get to that. :)

1 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

love those leggings!! i never wear shoes unless i absolutely have to. thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment