Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Greens and browns

I'm having such a hard time adapting to cooler weather. Luckily today was quite mild compared to the chill, rainy days we've been having. Not to mention that yesterday was unseasonably warm. But anyhow... to the outfit!

Photobucket
Top - Fairweather for $5
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army for $4
Shoes - Dr. Scholl's, Thrifted from the Salvation Army for $5

Photobucket

I was so thrilled when I spotted these, and even more thrilled when I realized they fit! They're comfy (hello Dr. Scholl's gel insoles!), easy to walk around or drive in, and they go with a lot of my clothes, so wee!

Photobucket

Greens, tans and oranges are my favourites colours and this skirt has them all. It's cute and feminine without being loud about it. I actually bought this skirt months and months ago but I've barely worn it, and I can't for the life of me figure out why now! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment