Monday, September 13, 2010

That 70's Rush

So this is just a short post, because I am not going to be home long today... but I couldn't stand not making a post because I adore the dress I am wearing! And I apologize in advance for the horrible photos, but I'm rather rushed and it's once again rainy and gloomy outside.

Sept 13 2010 B

Dress - 70's vintage, bought from A Cup Full of Sunshine on Etsy.
Belt - Ardene's 3 for $10. 

Sept 13 2010 A
For inquiring minds, my septum is pierced, that's what's coming out of my nose ;)

This is another one of those dresses that make me feel like a proper lady. It's funny because you'd have had to fight me to the death to get me to wear clothes with any sort of flower pattern just a few years ago, much less such a dress at all.

Anyway, I must be off! I hope you all have a good Monday!

1 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

ooh i love to feel ladylike! i never quite feel "proper" but i try! that dress is lovely; don't you just adore anne's shop? and one of these days you'll have to do a post dedicated to your tattoos and the stories behind them. you're brave! i can't bring myself to get a tattoo or any piercings other than single earrings.

Post a Comment