Dress - Purchased on Etsy from Reluctant Damsel.
Shirt - Smartset
Tights - Fancy Sox
Shoes - Thrifted from Value Village
This dress! Love it so much! (Okay, I say this about all my new dresses... but it's true every time!) I wore this on Friday March 11th. I'm stuck wearing it layered over top things for the moment but I cannot wait to wear it on its own this spring and summer. Plus there's this amusing coincidence...
My tattooed flowers match perfectly with my dress, haha... I've had several people make the comment so far so I figured I should share. And for those wondering... Germaine was my maternal great-grandmother, and the Brown-eyed Susan's are my favourite flowers.
I had a totally fantastic weekend. Friday night I went out dancing to psytrance with some friends - and learned that this dress glows in UV - and had a blast. Then Saturday night I went out with another friend to a blues bar where we danced to some funk n' reggae. Lots of dancing!
Now if any of you happen to really, really like the pattern from my dress... Well it just happens that there's another item on Etsy with the same exact fabric, from the same line of clothing. So if you too want to run around this summer sporting some sun flowers like these... Maybe this romper will do!
I hope you've all been having a good Monday - as good as Mondays can be! Cheers!




0 comments:
Post a Comment