Thursday, March 24, 2011

All Things Green, Good and Growing

In the spirit of the upcoming spring and following summer - unlike some of you, spring has not sprung here just yet - I wanted to do a little post featuring some of my own green-season nature photography, and some of last year's favourite warm-weather-blog-photos. (I have an account over on Deviant Art, if you want to check out any more of my photography and such.)

And since I am in a total fashion rut - I feel like I'm stuck wearing the same things over and over again until it gets warmer! - I'll post some photos from my very first "photo shoot" for the blog, way back in September of 2010. That post pretty much embodies what I wish it were like outside right now, and what I wish I could be wearing!

Sept 19 2010 B
Sept 11 2010 A

So big changes happening in my household. My parents are moving out. Which means in a few months, I'll be moving too, into a smaller apartment. A 3 bedroom place all to myself is too much space, and there's no point in paying higher rent for something I'm not really using. (And this girly doesn't do well with random roomies!) But with my parents vacating, I'll be able to spread out and be more photo-creative in the house for outfit photos, which should be fun.

Friends and I are already making plans to go camping this summer and visit some provincial parks. Ah, it's summer in my mind and summer in my heart, but winter just won't leave! Cheers!

1 comments:

Paulie Antiques said...

wow these photos are LOVELY <3
love your blog! I am now a follower! return the favor? ;D

love, polly

Post a Comment