Blouse - Some random little boutique in Ottawa
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Leggings and Leg Warmers - Ardene's
I'm not super keen on the puffyness at the front and the way the fabric sits around the waist, but the gathering at the bust saves it from being a saggy sac shirt, and the sleeves are really fun too. Not to mention the great colours! Fun and cheerful, my kind of blouse.
I tend to avoid wearing anything that ties around my neck, but this is purely aesthetic and has nothing to do with actually keeping the blouse up. I won't have to worry about suddenly being bare if the knot unties! I contemplated actually removing the neck bit, but it grew on me and is now safe from scissors.
Ah how strongly I wish I could wear this without leggings or leg warmers! I know I say this a lot but boy does winter last long in Canada. We actually are in the midst of a sudden snow storm right this minute... One I was not at all expecting either, so of course I'm under dressed for it. *sigh* Come on spring, show your face!
I hope you're all having as good a Monday as Mondays can be. Cheers!




3 comments:
yeah, i just could not hang in canada. i have a few friends in alberta, and it just sounds so hard to make it through that long, cold winter. you look colorful and happy...spring is in your heart if not in the weather. i love the tie thingy on that shirt.
I love the shirt! And what a bargain, too! (The colors and sleeves are great!)
Thanks for your kind comment regarding my post on following the rules or not. You are 100 percent right about the joy of connecting with other kind, thoughtful style bloggers! It's a fantastic part of the reason we all blog!
I thought I was the only one who actually feels guilty when I buy a new item. At least you found an incredible deal on an amazing blouse! I won't hold it against you ;)
jenniwells.blogspot.com
Post a Comment