Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Mine was very good, and very busy. A friend's birthday dinner, transferring pets into bigger aquariums and terrariums, kayaking last evening... Which by the way, was extremely fun. Even if I am now very sore hah.
I really like this week's FBFF topic... summer food! Because I love food. I could never be one of those girls who goes on a strict diet and deprives herself of tasty things. This a lady who will munch on potato chips and then have ice cream and not feel an ounce of guilt.
I'm supposed to share my favourite summer recipe. Except well... it's summer, and it's hot enough as it is without turning on the stove or the oven. So instead, I shall regale you all with delicious food-photos from Pinterest!
I've mentioned quite a bit lately how a lot of my clothes are too big for me now. I'm contemplating selling them on Etsy. I figure, I already have a shop open, so it can't hurt to try. And I'd much rather my pretty dresses go to someone who will love them as much as me, than to just send them off to the thrift store where they might wallow unappreciated for who knows how long.
I hope you all have an awesome happy weekend. Love from me to you! Cheers!




4 comments:
these all look so yummy, especially the last lasagne. i love pastas and veggies, and the just look nice on the plate!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
For me, summer food means watermelon, shaved ice, and grilled cheese! hehe. BBQs! Yay! All of this food looks so yummy. I'm dieting this summer and I'm dyinggg to eat chips!
Okay, I'm pretty sure I spy tortellini salad with broccoli. I'm pretty sure I just had to wipe the drool from my chin. I'm pretty sure I should go eat lunch...
These dishes look soo good - perfect for summer! I could totally eat the tortellini salad right now. Hope you had a great weekend :)
xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment