Friday, June 10, 2011

Friend Friday - Summer Trends

Happy Friday everyone! This week actually went by quite quickly, which I am very happy about. The only bummer is that friends and I were supposed to go hiking tomorrow, but now it's calling for lots of rain, boo! Hopefully we can figure out something else to do. But yes, since it's Friday, it's time for FBFF. This week, the topic is this summer's trends and which are our top favourites.

I'll just go ahead now and say - like I did in my last FBFF post about seasonal trends - that I really don't pay all that much attention to trends. If I see a ton of bloggers wearing something similar, I just safely assume it is probably a trend and roll with what I like. New trend rule! Whatever style or item makes you happy this summer, are this summer's trends. VoilĂ !

The White Dress



Crazy Nails


The Colourful Maxi



The Espadrilles



FIN

Technically I was supposed to name five but for the life of me I couldn't come up with a 5th one that wasn't really broad like "bright colours" or "boho style" so four it shall be. Almost all the photos here are from my Pinterest, still addicted, probably will be forever. And before I end things... is not this wicker-horse purse the most amazing thing ever?!


I hope you all have a super great weekend! Cheers!

6 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

oooh i love those white dresses!

and i confess, that was me holding up the lizard...i rescued him from my cat. it must be lizard season around here, i saw two yesterday and both times it was my cat trying to play with them that got my attention. you know reptiles - what should i do? they are wild, will they bite, and is it not safe for me to pick them up by their tails? if you have any advice, email me: moonshinejunkyard@gmail.com

thanks cel! now i want to go paint my nails all cute and colorful!

Rebecca said...

I like the colorful nails trend a lot.

Shopgirl said...

Am really into arty nails this summer - and neon nails :)

Great choices - and post!

Crystal said...

Yay bright nais and white dresses! I'm sort of obsessed with the pretty white frocks of trendyness right now.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Clare

Gracey the Giant said...

Love the orange espadrilles - they are gorgeous. And love the print maxis, but maybe more in theory? At my height/size, I'm worried that's a whole lotta print. lol.

Emma said...

white dresses are my ultimate summer thing, i have a heap its such a shame they get dirty so easily! love espadrilles too! nice post

Post a Comment