1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra?
I spend a lot of time checking out weather reports before heading anywhere for any amount of time. Then I try to pack items for any possible weather occurrence. And then I pack a little extra, in case those original pieces somehow get dirtied/ruined during my adventures. I guess my mantra is paranoid over packing?
2. What are your must packs?
About a bizzilion pairs of socks (there is nothing worse than cold or soggy feet) and a good snuggly cardigan. Of course my MP3 player for the long boring transportation time. Oh, and a snack! I am notorious for packing snackables no matter where I go, and boy do the security staff get a laugh out of it when they search my bags sometimes haha...
Australia's first ever captive-born Galapagos tortoise.
3. What are you happy to leave behind?
I am most happy to leave behind the stupid little sock things I wear inside my closed-toe shoes at work. 8 hours in a shoe = gross, and the socks keep the grossness to a minimum, but they're ugly and uncomfortable and when I'm on summer vacay, my toesies go free!
4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase?
I'd hardly call it a secret, but I
5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand?
Whatever I happen to be reading at the time I guess. I'm not a student or anything, so my reading habits are all purely for my own enjoyment. Right now I'm reading two books, one is a fictional zombie novel and the other is a non-fiction work about the marijuana business in Canada.
FIN.
To keep this from being too boring, I posted some photos from my Pinterest. Like most every other person I see using the site, I am also addicted. This is just a smattering of what I've got up there. The fare ranges from knick knacks, food, clothes, shoes and nature photos to craft DIY's, vintage photos, home decor ideas and animals. If you haven't joined already, let me know, I'd be happy to send you an invite! Just beware the addictiveness.
I hope you all have a super fun joy filled weekend. Cheers!





2 comments:
Oh, that's so cute!!!Love this post!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Federica
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Hehe that owlie is just so cute! <33
Post a Comment