Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Tank top - Smartset
Dress (as skirt) - Thrifted from Value Village
Flats - Ardene's
Necklace - Gifted
You can see what the dress looks like being worn as a dress in this old post from nearly a year ago. I can't believe in a little under a month, my blog will be a year old! That's saying a lot with me... I rarely stick to anything for more than 3-4 months. Apparently blogging really is my thing.
I was contemplating ridding myself of this dress, because I dislike wearing it by itself, but it does a pretty good job being a skirt and now with cool weather approaching (sad to say as it is) I'll be able to layer it over long-sleeved shirts again. Guess it's going to do another rotation in my wardrobe after all.
My outfits are officially out of sync, since I wore this particular outfit back on Monday last week. And I've got a bunch piled up ahead of it waiting to be posted. But I think I actually prefer this. So out of sync outfits is how it's gonna be.
There's a bunch of things I NEED to do this weekend, so annoyingly I won't get to doddle and dilly dally as much as I'd like to. Like every other weekend, I hope to get lots of sleep. And I have a feeling, like every other weekend, I'll get the bare minimum and sludge my way through to Monday like always. Silly me, I just can't help being a night owl.
Have you got anything fun planned? I know school has started for some of you, weekends will probably involve homework now. Whatever you're all doing, I hope you have a good one. Cheers!





4 comments:
I love your top!
I haven't been keeping un with blogs recently, but I just finished reading yours, and all your clothes make me sigh and go: "..I want that tooooo." :D
Your shell necklace is gorgeous, and I really like your hair in a bun, very 'grass-roots chic' :D
LOVE!
- Jen
I like the sun print. It is nice to have a few outfits saved up, so you can take a break more easily when you need to.
Ah, I wish it was warm enough to swim here!! However, I hope you got your sunny Saturday. Great necklace; makes me want to run off to a beach.
I was just thrilled to have two gorgeous weekend days to spend at the beach! I so agree on squeezing in as much swimtime as possible!
Post a Comment