Dress (as top) - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Thrifted from Rebuilt Resources
Shoes - Spring
Necklace & Earrings - Anika Burke
Ages ago I mentioned winning a necklace and earrings from Anika Burke, but until now couldn't think of what to wear it with! I'm not someone who wears large, long necklaces very often so it was a bit of a challenge. I really like how it helped add a little something to this outfit though, and I look forward to finding more new ways to wear it.
I was instantly thinking of Liz from 26 and Counting when I decided to belt the skirt. I didn't need one to hold anything up but it seemed to help complete the outfit. So thank you Liz, for showing me so many awesome belted outfits and helping me learn to belt skirts too!
Only after I'd taken all the outfit photos did I realize the flower-theme going on. Flower print skirt, subtle flower print on top, and flower accented necklace and earrings... Guess I was just feeling really floral! I hope you're all having a good week! Cheers!





7 comments:
I love it and it is exactly how I would have styled it!
I used to LOVE necklaces like that but now I feel they are so bulky, I'm a real pansy at wearing accessories but this necklace totally makes your outfit, very chic!
The necklace is pretty, and it is always fun to win things!
I love how sweet your style is! :)
The necklace is very pretty :) And I think you do a great job with using items for a different purpose than their original one! I'm a sucker for florals, so I LOVE your skirt!
It's all so lovely xx
Amy x
Lovely skirt and necklace! I'm a big fan of florals, and this outfit is darling.
Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Style Blog
Florals are summer's perfect pick!
Post a Comment