I'm still a bit under the weather, but my spirits are much higher now. I'm floating around on a cloud of lovey dovey happiness and general contentedness lately which is doing my soul and being some real good. I'm also absolutely in love with the word "glorious". It's just so full and warm and round and welcoming. "Glorious" is a glorious word! I think we should all take the time to appreciate the beauty of words and languages more often.
I picked up some supplies last evening for making resin jewelry, and I'm hoping to start messing around with that and maybe making my own pendants to use with my hemp necklaces. Part of my New Year's Resolution is to be a more productive person and to learn more skills etc. and I really love crafting so... hey!
I also finished this necklace last night, and it's in my Etsy shop now! I actually bought the pendant off another artist on Etsy, along with a yellow and an orange one too. They'll be popping up on necklaces soon enough. Oh, and to Claire who asked where I work... I work in a closed-to-public government departmental library. Very. Bland. Haha... But yeah, I'm technically a librarian. :)
I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. Cheers!

1 comments:
wow, nice job!
funny you said that about wearing white pants. i had to scrub out a small stain before those pics were taken, then after i had a major stain that i did't even bother with till i got home. spent half the day at work washing those darn white pants!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
Post a Comment